Read more at:
Did you see that?To my family and friends: As part of my MFA in writing at #UNH, I am taking a travel writing class in London in January. My classmates and I will be posting photos and related non-fiction essays daily during the first full week in January. Please follow us on Instagram at unhtravelwriters. #unhlondon2019.
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 6 days ago
- Thank you, Copperfield Review, for today's release of my short story, "The Forester's Soup" at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Stunning #UNH #sunrise. Is that, which is beautiful on the east coast, frightening in the west? #perception https://t.co/nkmdENUYjs 1 week ago
- Thank you @gravelmag, for including my story "Light the Way Home" in your October 2018 issue (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Humble gratitude to scarletleafreview.com/aug-2018 for publishing my prose poetry in its August 2018 online edition. You c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago