Read more at:
Did you see that?
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 4 months ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 4 months ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 5 months ago
- I finally had a chance to write about the walking tour my family took in Brooklyn. Read more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 11 months ago
Tag Archives: Kristin Waterfield Duisberg.
As usual, once a month I update my web site with Book Reviews, new Twitter Authors, and other little tidbits. The books I read in June were entertaining, interesting and worth reading more than once. To start with, please check out … Continue reading →
My sincere apologies to After’s Kristin Waterfield Duisberg. I had planned to read After, but was sidetracked by Philomena: A Mother, Her Son and a Fifty-Year Search by Martin Sixsmith (see June’s Book Review). And let me say, it was not a … Continue reading →
The two books tackled this month will be The Art Forger by B.A. Shapiro, and my Twitter Authors selection is After by Kristin Waterfield Duisberg. As you probably remember, last month I said I would read only two books because it was research … Continue reading →