Read more at:
Did you see that?
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 4 months ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 4 months ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 5 months ago
- I finally had a chance to write about the walking tour my family took in Brooklyn. Read more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 11 months ago
Tag Archives: Inspiration
“His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.” Matthew 28:3 May today bring the rebirth of your dreams and the renewal of hope.
(photo temporarily not available). Several years ago a supervisor told me that some of my coworkers felt overwhelmed by my effusiveness in meetings. I left my supervisor’s office hurt and angry. Back at my desk, I wrote a less poetic, … Continue reading
Recently, I discovered Volunteer NH’s web site, a United Way1 affiliated organization that communicates volunteer opportunities throughout the State. I signed up for their Twitter feed and had the tweets sent to my cell phone. Over the past several weeks, … Continue reading