Read more at:
Did you see that?
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 5 months ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 5 months ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 6 months ago
- I finally had a chance to write about the walking tour my family took in Brooklyn. Read more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 1 year ago
Category Archives: Social Media
The geek inside of me is fascinated by the new Hello Barbie® unveiled in New York City this year. The security-conscious me finds it eerily like the Twilight Zone or a horror movie. I’d be interested in hearing what you … Continue reading →
This month’s list of Twitter Author titles has adventure, romance, and thrillers covered. When I researched each of the books below, I found that they all had either a four- or five-star rating. But because they are lesser-known authors they … Continue reading →
Suppose you want your news, but you just don’t have time to surf all day. You could try PopURLs, a site that aggregates all of the top social media stories in real time. You can run through the latest Huffington … Continue reading →
“Claire wakes jonesing for data. She fumbles on the crowded table for the blackberry; takes a digital hit.”1 –Jess Walter The father, mother and daughter sit together, waiting for an appointment. Dad’s Timex-clad wrist rests on his knee, black … Continue reading →
Because attention is snippet-driven these days, I worry about having written such a long post, hence this briefer version.