Read more at:
Did you see that?
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 11 months ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 11 months ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- I finally had a chance to write about the walking tour my family took in Brooklyn. Read more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 1 year ago
Category Archives: Inspiration
I’m pleased to share this post announcing the release of Whispers Beyond the Veil by Jessica Estevao. In the world of writing, I have discovered authors that guide and support fledgling writers. Jessica is one of those people. I am … Continue reading
Three weeks ago, my NaNoWriMo goals were set in a post called, From NYC to Temple Bar. Since then, Syrian refugees, Beirut, Paris, more refugees, and helpless sorrow. Often my goals seem naive and superficial, but never so much as … Continue reading
Today I had the privilege of seeing my great-nephew receive his First Communion. At the end of the Mass, the priest blessed the mothers, grandmothers, foster mothers, single mothers, would-be mothers, mothers of lost sons and daughters. Then, he invited … Continue reading
“His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.” Matthew 28:3 May today bring the rebirth of your dreams and the renewal of hope.