- If I’ve written something and you believe it is similar to yours, I’m sorry. If you can prove it is yours and you have a copyright, I’m really sorry. I’ll pull the post immediately, or if you prefer I’ll give you credit. I am new to this and will make mistakes. Mea culpa.
- Should this blog inspire you to make your dreams come true and then your dream is a nightmare, do not hold this site responsible. Your dreams, your actions, your responsibility.
- If you find an error on this site, you are welcome to report it to email@example.com. I will correct it if I feel like it, or if it is in any way harmful to someone.
- If I have linked to your site and you would like me to remove the link, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more at:
Did you see that?
- Another great workshop from author Dariel Suarez at the #NHWP603 virtual conference. https://t.co/gNM9NDyXCM 1 month ago
- Enjoying the 603 NHWP Panel: You're Done, Now What? Moderated by @PeterBiello , with Brunonia Barry, @JNRlitauthor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Enjoying Submissions 101 with @JNRlitauthor at #NHWP603. Great job @nhwritersproj ! https://t.co/geR0orrzoR 1 month ago
- Wrote 370 words about my grandfather's jacket from 1908 as part of the #10kAugust2020writing challenge. I realize I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Accepted the #10kAugust2020writing challenge. Today's 399 words searched for blog topics and included this lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago