© Barbara Rath Hoover and brathhoover.com, 2013-2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Barbara Rath Hoover and brathhoover.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Read more at:
Did you see that?
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 9 months ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 9 months ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 10 months ago
- I finally had a chance to write about the walking tour my family took in Brooklyn. Read more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 1 year ago