You know you’re a writer when you turn 2,400 words into 500, and you celebrate.
Read more at:
- Wrote 370 words about my grandfather's jacket from 1908 as part of the #10kAugust2020writing challenge. I realize I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Accepted the #10kAugust2020writing challenge. Today's 399 words searched for blog topics and included this lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 1 year ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 1 year ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago