The Women’s National Soccer Team’s journey to capture one of the 24 spaces in the 2015 Soccer World Cup is underway. For results, schedule, and other facts, check out my Weekly Brief – World Cup Soccer: The Women’s Turn.
Read more at:
Did you see that?
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 4 months ago
- Thank you, Copperfield Review, for today's release of my short story, "The Forester's Soup" at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago
- Stunning #UNH #sunrise. Is that, which is beautiful on the east coast, frightening in the west? #perception https://t.co/nkmdENUYjs 4 months ago
- Thank you @gravelmag, for including my story "Light the Way Home" in your October 2018 issue (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Humble gratitude to scarletleafreview.com/aug-2018 for publishing my prose poetry in its August 2018 online edition. You c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago