The Women’s National Soccer Team’s journey to capture one of the 24 spaces in the 2015 Soccer World Cup is underway. For results, schedule, and other facts, check out my Weekly Brief – World Cup Soccer: The Women’s Turn.
Read more at:
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 1 year ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 1 year ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- I finally had a chance to write about the walking tour my family took in Brooklyn. Read more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 1 year ago