On Thursday, December 5th, I traveled to Boston to attend the Massachusetts Conference for Women. It gave me the kick-in-the-butt that I needed to begin to write again. So here I am. This will be short, because I have to learn how to blog and to post. But if I forget, ask me why I cried when Linda Cliatt-Wayman spoke. Ask how I felt when Blake Mycoskie shared his life passion for shoes. Ask why this Conference reminded me of the students at the New School of Design at Parsons in New York City. In short, these people are altruistic entrepreneurs. They are living their lives fully and in service to others. God bless them.
Read more at:
- Wrote 370 words about my grandfather's jacket from 1908 as part of the #10kAugust2020writing challenge. I realize I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Accepted the #10kAugust2020writing challenge. Today's 399 words searched for blog topics and included this lament,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 1 year ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 1 year ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago