On Thursday, December 5th, I traveled to Boston to attend the Massachusetts Conference for Women. It gave me the kick-in-the-butt that I needed to begin to write again. So here I am. This will be short, because I have to learn how to blog and to post. But if I forget, ask me why I cried when Linda Cliatt-Wayman spoke. Ask how I felt when Blake Mycoskie shared his life passion for shoes. Ask why this Conference reminded me of the students at the New School of Design at Parsons in New York City. In short, these people are altruistic entrepreneurs. They are living their lives fully and in service to others. God bless them.
Read more at:
Did you see that?
- Great job Chile!#FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT ) #GoUSA 11 months ago
- Watching Women's World Cup at Brick& Beam, Fisherman's Wharf, CA #FIFAWomensWorldCup #USWNT #GoUSA #RickatBrick&Beam https://t.co/ibYPIiuFvn 11 months ago
- (Un)common Sense lawandequityblog.wordpress.com/2019/05/30/unc… via @wordpressdotcom 12 months ago
- I finally had a chance to write about the walking tour my family took in Brooklyn. Read more at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 1 year ago