On Thursday, December 5th, I traveled to Boston to attend the Massachusetts Conference for Women. It gave me the kick-in-the-butt that I needed to begin to write again. So here I am. This will be short, because I have to learn how to blog and to post. But if I forget, ask me why I cried when Linda Cliatt-Wayman spoke. Ask how I felt when Blake Mycoskie shared his life passion for shoes. Ask why this Conference reminded me of the students at the New School of Design at Parsons in New York City. In short, these people are altruistic entrepreneurs. They are living their lives fully and in service to others. God bless them.
Read more at:
Did you see that?
- The Forester’s Soup was published at copperfieldreview.com/?p=4054 today. Thanks Copperfield Review! 1 month ago
- Thank you, Copperfield Review, for today's release of my short story, "The Forester's Soup" at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Stunning #UNH #sunrise. Is that, which is beautiful on the east coast, frightening in the west? #perception https://t.co/nkmdENUYjs 1 month ago
- Thank you @gravelmag, for including my story "Light the Way Home" in your October 2018 issue (… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Humble gratitude to scarletleafreview.com/aug-2018 for publishing my prose poetry in its August 2018 online edition. You c… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 months ago